Frozen Peach Pie Recipe
|Frozen Peach Pie Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Dash of Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Dash of Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Peel, finely grated
- 5 cups Fresh Peaches, sliced
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Pastry, for a 2-crust 9-inch pie
How to make Frozen Peach Pie:
- In a bowl mix the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and lemon peel.
- Take a pastry pie plate and line it with peaches and sugar - spice mixture.
- Add a dollop and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Make dough with the flour and make it into half inch strips.
- Arrange the strips on top of the mixture to form lattice style structure.
- Now bake in an oven at 400 degree centigrade for 45 minutes