Fruit and Almond Halwa Recipe
|Fruit and Almond Halwa Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 medium-size Ripe Papaya (chopped)
- 1tbsp Cashews & Raisins
- 200 gms Condensed Milk
- 1/2 ltr Full Cream Milk
- 2 Bananas (chopped)
- 2 Apples (chopped)
- 100 gms Almonds
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Ghee
How to make Fruit and Almond Halwa:
- Soak the almonds in hot water for about 15 minutes. After the due time, remove their skin.
- Grind almonds, chopped papayas and half of the milk to make a paste.
- Boil remaining milk in a thick-bottomed pan. Add papaya and almond milk mixture to it. Simmer.
- Add finely chopped apples and bananas to the above and keep stirring.
- When the mixture thickens, add sugar and condensed milk. Stir further adding the ghee.
- Turn off the heat when halwa attains a thick semisolid consistency.
- Garnish Halwa with raisins and cashews.
- Fruit and Almonds Halwa is ready to eat. Serve hot.