Fruit And Capsicum Salad Recipe
|Fruit And Capsicum Salad Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
- 2 medium Apples (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium Oranges (segmented and halved)
- 12-15 Green Grapes (halved)
- 12-15 Black Grapes (halved)
- 1 medium Green Capsicum (cut into strips)
- 1 medium Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (cut into strips)
- 2 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Rind
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 8-10 Fresh Mint Leaves (torn)
- 1 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Salt to taste
How to make Fruit And Capsicum Salad:
- Take the apple slices in a bowl and add one tablespoon of lemon juice to it to prevent it from turning black.
- In a big bowl, mix in all the ingredients for dressing- coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, chaat masala, salt and lemon juice.
- Toss in apples, oranges, black grapes, green grapes, green capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, onions in the dressing and mix.
- Serve chilled.