Fruit And Mint Tea Punch Recipe
|Fruit And Mint Tea Punch Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Hot Tea
- 1 Orange (sliced)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- 5-6 Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Ice cubes as required
- 8-10 Fresh mint leaves
How to make Fruit And Mint Tea Punch:
- Strain the hot tea into a jug.
- Add sugar and orange juice and lemon juice to the tea and stir well.
- Allow it to cool down to room temperature abd refrigerate it.
- Pour it into tall glasses, add the sliced fruits, ice cubes and mint leaves and serve.