Fruit Delight Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.davita.com/recipes/desserts
|Fruit Delight Pudding Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||6.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 piece of Cup Cake (Vanilla, Pieced)
- 1 cup Red Jelly
- 1 cup Green Jelly
- 1 tin Mix Fruit
- 3 cups Mixed Cream
- 1 cup Milk (boiled)
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Custard Powder
- 1 Orange (chopped)
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- 1 cup Grapes (chopped)
- 1 cup Pineapple (chopped)
How to make Fruit Delight Pudding :
- Mix custard powder in a little milk. Now boil the milk and add it, stir continuously.
- Now add the sugar and stir continuously till fluffy.
- Now, blend the liquid to a fluffy cream.
- Take a large bowl and mix the tin of mix fruit, cake, custard liquid, half jelly and half cream and remaining fruits.
- Set the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Top up with remaining jelly and cream.