Fruit Leather Recipe
|Fruit Leather Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||380 Minutes |
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 4 cups Apple (peeled, cored & chopped)
- 4 cups Pears (peeled, cored & chopped)
How to make Fruit Leather:
- In a blender, mix the sugar, lemon juice, apple and pear.
- Cover and blend till smooth.
- Cover a pan with a baking sheet layered with a plastic wrap and then pour the mixture in it.
- Place the pan in an oven and bake for 6 hours, at 150 degrees F.
- Roll in the plastic wrap and store in an airtight jar.