Fruit Salsa Dip Recipe
|Fruit Salsa Dip Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 2 Kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
How to make Fruit Salsa Dip:
- Grind all the ingredients, except salt and orange juice, together in a food processor, until very finely chopped but not smooth.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and pour orange juice.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Remove and sprinkle salt. Toss well.
- Serve with baked tortilla wedges.