Fruit Tea Punch Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.myrecipes.com/how-to/5-to-try/party-punch-recipes
|Fruit Tea Punch Recipe|
||120 Minutes |
- 4 tsp Tea Leaves
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 10 tsp Sugar
- Sprigs of Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Lemon (cut into round slices)
- 2 tbsp Honey
How to make Fruit Tea Punch:
- In a pan, take three cups of water, sugar and tealeaves and brew the tea for a minute.
- Add eight to ten fresh mint leaves and boil for some more time.
- Strain the tea and allow it to cool.
- Now add lemon juice to the tea and mix well.
- Take a cup of this tea and pour it in ice tray and allow it to set.
- Add orange juice and honey to the remaining tea and refrigerate.
- Take tall tea glasses, pour out the chilled tea and add the tea ice cubes.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and mint leaves.