Fudge Brownies Recipe
|Fudge Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 squares Unsweetened Chocolate (one oz. each)
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- ½ tsp Salt
How to make Fudge Brownies:
- Prepare oven by preheating it to 350 deg F (175 deg C)
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small pan; stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, add in the sugar and stir well.
- Keep the mixture aside, to let it cool down.
- To this mixture, add eggs, one at a time, while beating them in as they are added.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Also add salt and flour to the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Add the walnuts and mix well, once again.
- Spread the dough into the greased baking pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- Fudge Brownies will be ready when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once they are done, cool down a bit and serve.