Fudge Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: https://romancingthestoveblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/hot-fudge-pudding-cake/
|Fudge Pudding Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Vegetable Shortening
- 2 Eggs (separated)
- 2 square unsweetened Chocolate (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 cup sifted Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
How to make Fudge Pudding:
- Whisk sugar, shortening, and egg yolks in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add flour and vanilla. Beat thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff in a separate bowl.
- Add salt and mix.
- Stir into the prepared mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.