Fudgy Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.eatliverun.com/salted-fudge-brownies/
|Fudgy Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 (1 oz) square unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup Butter (cubed)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Confectioners' Sugar (for dusting)
How to make Fudgy Brownies:
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Remove and mix well, until smooth.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl, until light and the mix obtains a lemon color.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Add flour and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve after slicing.