Gajar Aur Kishmish Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.in/2010/07/gajar-aur-mawa-ka-halwa-carrot-dessert.html
|Gajar Aur Kishmish Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 4-5 large Carrots (grated)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 6-8 Walnut Kernels (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 6-8 Fresh Mint Leaves
How to make Gajar Aur Kishmish Salad:
- Rinse raisins squeeze dry and add it to the grated carrots.
- Add walnuts to the carrots and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix in the dressing- lemon juice, black salt, salt, green chilli, crushed peppercorns, honey and crushed mint leaves.
- Add the dressing to the carrot and serve immediately.