Garlic Bread Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.exclusivelyfood.com.au/2010/11/garlic-bread-recipe.html
|Garlic Bread Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 1 Loaf Italian bread
- 1 tsp Chopped parsley
- 1/2 Cup grated cheese
- 2 Large garlic flakes minced
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter
How to make Garlic Bread:
- Mix butter, parsley and minced garlic well.
- Cut bread into half.
- Spread the butter mixture on bread slices.
- Put bread slices in oven at 350f for 15 minutes.
- Spread cheese on bread slices and place it in oven again.
- Heat the bread slices in oven till the edges turn roasted.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Garlic Bread is ready.