Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe
|Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe|
- 340 gms Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 dash of Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter (salted)
- 4 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken:
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add garlic in it and fry until brown.
- Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding salt and pepper to it.
- When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast.
- Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
- Serve with veggie or salad.