Garlic Bruschetta Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/roasted-garlic-and-tomato-bruschetta-recipe/
|Garlic Bruschetta Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 10 Baguettes
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 25 gm Cheese (grated)
How to make Garlic Bruschetta:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut baguettes in a size you wish.
- Combine tomato puree with olive oil, garlic and ground black pepper.
- Arrange the sliced baguettes on a baking tray and spread the mixture all over them.
- Bake for 5 minutes and let cool.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve now.