Garlic Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://gildedfork.com/garlic-brittle-cookies/
|Garlic Cookies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup uncooked Oatmeal
- ¾ cup Cornmeal
- 3 cups whole Wheat Flour
- ¾ cup powdered Milk
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Margarine
- 1 tsp Bouillon Granules
- 1½ cups Hot Water
- 1 Egg (beaten)
How to make Garlic Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine bouillon granules with hot water and stir until melted.
- Pour some hot water in a blender, along with garlic. Blend on high speed.
- Pour all the water and garlic liquid in a large bowl.
- Add margarine and oatmeal. Mix well and leave aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead smooth dough.
- Add more flour, if required.
- Roll out the dough on a floured flat surface to ½-inch thickness.
- Cut into even squares and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 50- 60 minutes.
- Remove and let cool and dry, until hard.
- Serve now.