Garlic pepper Blue Cheese Burger Recipe
|Garlic pepper Blue Cheese Burger Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound Lean Beef (ground)
- 1 oz Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tsp Garlic-Pepper Blend
- 4 Buns (split)
- 4 Tomato Slices
How to make Garlic pepper Blue Cheese Burger:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients except the buns and tomatoes.
- Now spoon the mixture and top with tomato.
- Cover it with another burger.
- Grill for 10 minutes.
Serve with ketchup.