Garlic Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://redchillies.us/2010/11/27/garlic-pickle-lasun-achaar/
|Garlic Pickle Recipe|
||9.1 / 10 (15 votes)|
- 1 Cup Garlic Cloves(peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander seeds( roasted)
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek seeds( roasted)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds(roasted)
- 3 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Cup Gingelly Oil
How to make Garlic Pickle:
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic cloves to it. Saute.
- Meanwhile grind the roasted seeds into a fine powder.
- Add the above to the garlic cloves and fry for a while. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice to it.
- Cook until it thickens.
- Add more oil as the pickle thickens and cook for few more minutes.
- Let it cool and preserve in glass bottles.