Photo Credit: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/08/dinner-tonight-alice-waters-gazpacho-recipe.html
||30 Minutes |
- 10 oz. Bread (soaked in water)
- 21 oz. Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Red and Green Peppers (diced)
- 1 Cucumber (optional, diced)
- 7 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1½ tbsp Water (chilled)
- Cumin (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Gazpacho:
- Combine cumin, garlic cloves and the soaked bread in a big bowl and mash them.
- Take a plastic bowl and mix chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, oil, vinegar and mashed bread.
- Mash the ingredients using a mixer and add chilled water to combine everything.
- Strain the mixture, add salt and refrigerate until served.
- Serve with diced cucumber and bell peppers.
You can serve it with a few toasted and diced bread slices as well.