German Bierocks Recipe
|German Bierocks Recipe|
||35 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 pounds Beef (ground)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 head Cabbage (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 36 frozen Dinner Rolls (thawed)
- 2 quarts Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
How to make German Bierocks:
- Place a large pot on medium-high flame and heat vegetable oil.
- Add beef and cook for 5 minutes till it is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Add onion and cook for another 5 minutes till the onion softens and turns translucent.
- Add cabbage and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Remove the mixture from heat and spread on a baking sheet. Allow it to cool.
- Flatten a dinner roll and place a good amount of the cabbage mixture in the center.
- Pull the dough edges and pinch to seal the patty.
- Repeat with the remaining dinner rolls.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer.
- Fry the rolls for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.