German Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2006/12/loopy-breakfast-goodness/
|German Pancakes Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- A pinch of Salt
- Confectioners Sugar (as desired)
- Brown Sugar (as desired)
How to make German Pancakes:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour and salt together.
- Beat eggs, butter, and milk.
- Gradually add the flour-salt mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake until puffed for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the toppings.
- Cut into pieces and serve.