German Potato Salad Recipe
|German Potato Salad Recipe|
- 4 Potatoes
- 4 Bacon slices
- 1 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup chopped green onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make German Potato Salad:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender, but firm (about 15 minutes).
- Drain, cool and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat, until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve bacon fat.
- Add flour, sugar, water and vinegar to skillet and cook in reserved bacon fat, over medium heat, until dressing is thick.
- Add bacon, potatoes and green onions to skillet and stir until coated.
- Cook till heated and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- German Potato Salad is ready.