Ginger Ale Punch Recipe
Photo Credit: https://londonssecretrecipe.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/benares-inspired-monkfish-curry-recipe-meen-molee/
|Ginger Ale Punch Recipe|
- 4 quarts Ginger Ale (dry)
- 1 pint Strawberries (frozen)
- 1 can Limeade Concentrate
- 2 cans Water
- 1 can Frozen Orange Juice (concentrated)
- 2 large cans Pineapple Juice (unsweetened)
- 8 ounces Sugar
- 1 can Lemonade (frozen)
- 2 quarts Soda Water
How to make Ginger Ale Punch:
- Take a large drink container and pour in orange juice, lemonade, pineapple juice, limeade, water and sugar.
- Stir the mixture well to dissolve the sugar completely.
- Add strawberries and put the container into the freezer for chilling.
- Remove and pour into punch glasses.
- Stir in ginger ale and water soda.
- Serve chilled.