Ginger Apple Fruit Punch Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/sparkling-ginger-hard-apple-cider/08d65c2d-485c-47d5-a435-5d609eaca4b1
|Ginger Apple Fruit Punch Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 50 g Fresh Ginger, grinded to a paste
- Water, as required
- 4 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Apple Concentrate
- 2 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Strawberry Pulp
- ¼ tsp Salt
How to make Ginger Apple Fruit Punch:
- Take a deep pan and boil 2 bottles of water in it.
- When the bubbles start forming, add the grounded ginger to it.
- Put sugar and salt in it and boil it on high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and then strain it through a fine muslin cloth.
- Allow it to cool and pour it in a large vessel, leaving a little at the end so that impurities are not thrown in it.
- Now, add apple concentrate, fresh orange juice, and pineapple juice to it, along with strawberry pulp.
- Add 4 tbsp of the mixture to 1 glass iced water and serve.