Ginger Chicken Recipe
|Ginger Chicken Recipe|
|Rating||5.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Skinless & boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Finely shredded fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp Finely minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegetable or peanut oil
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
How to make Ginger Chicken:
- Wash the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Pour oil in a skillet and heat up over medium heat.
- Fry onion rings and add ginger & garlic. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Use little water if the mixture sticks to the bottom of the skillet.
- Add chicken, cook it properly and keep stirring.
- Now add soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Cover it and cook for 3 minutes at low heat.