Ginger Chip Cookies Recipe
|Ginger Chip Cookies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Skim Milk
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Butter (flavored shortening)
- 1½ cup White Sugar
- 1½ cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- ¾ cup Ginger (finely chopped)
- 4 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 4 Eggs
- 4½ cups Flour
How to make Ginger Chip Cookies:
- Prepare the oven by preheating to 375 deg F (190 deg C)
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Blend white and brown sugar, butter and shortening together in a large bowl.
- Introduce eggs, one at time, to this mix and stir along with milk and vanilla.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently stir the mixture.
- In the end add ginger and chocolate chips.
- On a prepared baked sheet, place cookie dough, using two spoons a few inches apart.
- Bake for around 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the cookies are golden brown on the sides, they are done.
- Remove, cool down a bit and serve.