Ginger Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2011/10/andhra-allam-pachadi-ginger-chutney.html
|Ginger Chutney Recipe|
||9.7 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 50 gm Ginger
- 1 tsp Tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp Jaggery
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
How to make Ginger Chutney:
- Scrape the skin of the ginger and cut it into big pieces.
- Take a pan and heat with Â½ tbsp of oil.
- Fry the pieces in oil heated in a pan, allow cooling and then grind them to make a fine paste without water in a mixie.
- Again fry the ginger paste in oil along with the tamarind paste.
- Add salt, chilli powder to it and boil it for a while.
- Now combine jaggery with it, mix well.
- When the chutney reaches jam consistency remove it from the fire.
- Serve ginger chutney with plain white rice and ghee.