Ginger Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://hecooksshewines.com/2012/12/ginger-cookies-that-scream-holidays/
|Ginger Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger
- ½ cup Sugar
How to make Ginger Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter two cookie sheets and sprinkle some flour.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, 1 cup sugar, molasses, and egg together, until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and knead smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and press them a little.
- Roll over into ½ cup sugar and place on the cookie sheets.
- Place 1 sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the same for the other cookie sheet.
- Serve after cooling.