Ginger Doughnuts Recipe
|Ginger Doughnuts Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted, cooled)
- 3-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Crystallized Ginger
- 2 tsp Lemon Peel (grated)
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Ginger Doughnuts:
- Mix together flour, ground ginger, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl to blend. Stir in crystallized ginger and lemon peel. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and whisk sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in it until it gets blend well. Stir in cream, melted butter and refrigerate.
- Roll out dough into circles and using floured 1-1/4-inch cookie cutter; cut out hole in center of each large dough round, forming doughnuts.
- Place doughnuts on prepared baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a pan and then carefully lower the doughnuts into oil to fry them until golden brown.
- While doughnuts are still warm, turn to coat in sugar topping.
- Ginger Doughnuts are ready. Serve warm or at room temperature.