Ginger Honey Drink Recipe
Photo Credit: http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/murzyn/GingerWithHoneyDrink.html
|Ginger Honey Drink Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 80g Ginger (peeled and pounded coarsely)
- 3 cm Cinnamon Stick (broken into small pieces)
- 8 cups Water
- Honey (to taste)
- Ice Cubes
How to make Ginger Honey Drink:
- Take a stainless steel pot and place ginger, cinnamon stick and water in it.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Strain the mixture and keep aside for about 1 hour, to cool thoroughly.
- Stir in honey, according to taste.
- In tall serving glasses, place ice cubes.
- Pour in the ginger honey drink and serve.