Ginger Snaps Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pumpkin-gingersnap-cookies/
|Ginger Snaps Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2-3/4 cups Flour (self-rising)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup Margarine or Butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup light Molasses
How to make Ginger Snaps:
- Take a bowl and add soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon.
- Now, add cream sugar, margarine. Beat in egg and molasses.
- Whisk the batter until it turns smooth and fluffy.
- Refrigerate the batter for two hours.
- Now, preheat the oven to 375 degree Celsius.
- Shape dough into ¾ inch balls and then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place the balls on greased baking sheets, at a 2 inch distance from each other.
- Flatten each boll with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until set.
- The cookies are ready to serve.