Gingered Pork Chops In Orange Juice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://glutenfreeanna.com/2015/01/orange-ginger-pork-chops/
|Gingered Pork Chops In Orange Juice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 thick cut Pork Chops
- 1 Onion (halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 1 1/2 cups Orange juice
How to make Gingered Pork Chops In Orange Juice:
- Take the flour, ginger, salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Shake the bag to mix.
- Put the chops into the bag and shake vigorously to coat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the chops until browned on both sides.
- In another pan heat the oil and sauté the onion. Pour the brandy and mix.
- Place the chops in a casserole dish and pour the heated brandy over it. Then pour the orange juice.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes.