Glazed Mint Brownies Recipe
|Glazed Mint Brownies Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 (1 ounce) squares Unsweetened Chocolate
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1½ cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- ¾ tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 drops Green Food Coloring (optional)
- ½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Butter
How to make Glazed Mint Brownies:
- Place a heavy saucepan on fire and melt chocolate and butter in it.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine together eggs, sugar and flour.
- Add the chocolate mixture and whisk well.
- Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake the batter at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix together butter, confectioners' sugar, milk, peppermint extract and green food coloring in a mixing bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Spread the mixture over the brownies.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan and melt over heat. Stir well until smooth.
- Spread the glaze over the filling.
- Refrigerate the brownies till the filling and glaze are set.