Gobi Ka Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://showmethecurry.com/breads/cauliflower-gobi-paratha.html
|Gobi Ka Paratha Recipe|
||9.2 / 10 (26 votes)|
- 2 Small cauliflowers(gobi)
- 3 Green chillis, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Dhania powder
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Gobi Ka Paratha:
- Chop the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with salt and mix properly. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Take little amount of cauliflower and squeeze to remove water.
- Add onions, dhania powder, chilli powder, jeera powder, ginger paste, coriander leaves, and green chillies.
- Mix well and add salt to taste.
- Prepare dough as for a chapatti.
- Flatten a small portion of dough and put some mixture in the center.
- Draw the edges towards center to cover the mixture.
- Roll out in the form of paratha.
- Heat a griddle and fry the paratha on it.
- Smear ghee on it while frying.
- Serve hot with curd.