Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/chinese-recipes/gobi-manchurian-recipe/
|Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe|
||120 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 kg Cauliflower (chopped)
- Ajinomoto (a pinch)
- 300 gms Garlic (chopped)
- Coriander Leaves
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Black Pepper
- 5 tbsp Vinegar
- 200 gms All Purpose Flour (maida)
- Chili Powder
- 1 Bell Pepper (capsicum)(chopped)
- 200 gms Ginger (chopped)
- 1 Egg
How to make Gobi Manchurian Dry:
- First mix all purpose flour, garlic paste, ginger, salt, beaten egg, chili powder and make a fine paste.
- Add cauliflower to the prepared paste and leave it for about 50 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a deep fry pan and fry the mixed cauliflower inside it till it gets dark red in color.
- Add onions, bell pepper, ginger, vinegar, green chilies, ajinomoto, salt and garlic on another pan and deep fry it
- Add fried cauliflower to it and roast it thoroughly, till it gets dry.
- Take Gobi Manchurian dry out and sprinkle coriander leaves on it.