Gobi Pakora Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.phamfatale.com/id_3156/title_Cauliflower-Fritters-Gobi-Pakora/
|Gobi Pakora Recipe|
||8.2 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Besan
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 Cup water
- 4 Cups oil
- 1 tsp Mango powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Gobi Pakora:
- Wash Cauliflower and cut into pieces.
- Add water to besan and make a thick batter.
- Add red chili powder,mango powder.
- Blend it well.
- Heat the oil.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower in batter.
- Fry these pieces one by one till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot Gobhi Pakora with green chutney.