Golden Fried Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Churma+Ladoo&rlz=1CASMAC_enIN648IN649&espv=2&biw=1100&bih=1042&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIssuVzJfhxgIVx0iOCh0z3A2R#tbm=isch&q=Golden+Fried+Baby+Corn&imgrc=vVCDv3wykDbT6M%3A
|Golden Fried Baby Corn Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1 tsp Oil
- 6 Baby Corn
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Ajinomoto
How to make Golden Fried Baby Corn:
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Cut each baby corn into three pieces.
- Mix corn flour, all-purpose flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt, and pepper well in a bowl.
- Add enough water to the above to make a smooth thick batter.
- Dip the baby corn pieces in the batter, and fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Golden Fried Baby Corn is ready to eat. Serve hot with chilli sauce.