Photo Credit: http://healthmeup.com/news-recipes/gopalkala-recipe-recipe/25656
||7.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 Fresh Coconut (grated)
- 250 gms Beaten Rice
- 1/2 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 60 gms Curd
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 100 gms Cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Jeera
- Salt to taste
How to make Gopalkala:
- Soak the rice in water for about 15 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Saute jeera, ginger and green chillies in ghee.
- Pour this mixture over soaked rice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Gopalkala is ready.