Grain Pilaf Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.foodland.com/recipe/long-grain-and-wild-rice-pilaf
|Grain Pilaf Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- ½ cup Shallots (chopped)
- ¼ cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 1 cup Uncooked Long-Grain Rice
- ½ cup Uncooked Bulgur Wheat
- ¼ cup Uncooked Barley
- 3 cups canned undilute Beef Broth
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
How to make Grain Pilaf:
- Melt margarine in a pan and shallow fry the shallots for 2-3 min.
- Put in quinoa, rice, bulgur, barley and cook it for 5 min. Keep stirring continuously.
- Pour into beef broth with salt, pepper to taste and get it to boil. Then simmer it covered for 25 min.
- Beat the mixture using fork until it is puffy.
- Add on parsley and serve it hot.