Grape Mocktail Recipe
|Grape Mocktail Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 3 cups Black Grapes
- 4 glasses Chilled Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Grape Mocktail:
- Clean grapes and boil them in 1 cup of water.
- Once boiled cook for 2 minutes.Put off the flame and allow cooling.
- Mix sugar and blend the mixture in a mixie till smooth.
- Strain in order to remove skins of grapes.
- Add water to this pulp.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Beat the mixture in an electric beater till it turns frothy.
- Grape Mocktail is ready to serve.