Gravy Baked Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thekimsixfix.com/2012/04/southern-style-smothered-pork-chops.html
|Gravy Baked Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 10.75 ounce condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Gravy Baked Pork Chops:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pork chops.
- In a skillet melt the butter and sauté the pork for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Mix the milk, water and soup in a bowl.
- Take a baking dish and place the pork chops in it. Now pour the soup mixture over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 175 degrees C in a preheated oven.