Greek Almond Biscuits Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kalisasorexi.com/2010/12/greek-almond-cookies/
|Greek Almond Biscuits Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 cups Almond Meal
- 1 cup caster Sugar
- 3 drops Almond Essence
- 3 Egg Whites (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup flaked Almonds
How to make Greek Almond Biscuits:
- In a bowl, mix the almond meal, sugar, almond essence and egg whites to make hard dough (paste).
- Coat small piece of dough with flaked almonds and shape them like a biscuit.
- Repeat the same for the remaining dough and almond flakes.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake at 180 C until they get a light brown color.