Greek Roast Lamb Recipe
|Greek Roast Lamb Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||130 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 kg Lamb Legs
- 1 kg Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Greek Roast Lamb:
- Boil potatoes for few minutes, drain and keep separately.
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Place on the roasting pan.
- Place garlic and boiled potatoes around the meat.
- Melt butter and pour over the meat and potatoes.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- Pour one cup water and bake in medium oven for 2 hours.
- Remove when potatoes are fork-tender.
- Serve hot.