Greek-Style Penne Recipe
|Greek-Style Penne Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 12oz Penne pasta
- 2 lb Tomatoes halved, seeded and chopped
- 7 oz Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 Cup chopped green onions
- 6 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Greek-Style Penne:
- Take a large pot of boiling salted water and cook pasta in it till tender but still firm, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Drain and add hot pasta to tomato mixture, mix well.
- Season the Greek Style Penne with salt and pepper and serve it.