Greek Tofu Salad Recipe
|Greek Tofu Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 Tomato (coarsely chopped)
- 1 small Cucumber (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 12 Olives (pitted & chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 8 oz Tofu (drained & crumbled)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Greek Tofu Salad:
- Take a medium bowl and add feta cheese, onion, olives, lemon juice, oil and oregano.
- Now add tofu and mash it together with a fork.
- Sprinkle over salt and pepper.
- Chill it covered for 20 minutes.
- Add tomato, cucumber and parsley to tofu mixture.
- Serve it immediately.