Greek Vegetable Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Salads-Sides/Greek-Vegetable-Salad-with-Herb-Vinaigrette
|Greek Vegetable Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 1 Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 can small Black olives (drained)
- 6 oz Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing
How to make Greek Vegetable Salad:
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Add enough dressing so as to coat the ingredients.
- Toss and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Serve chilled.