Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe
|Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup plain, low-fat Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest (finely grated)
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Oregano (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled and crushed)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (halved on the bone, skin removed)
How to make Greek Yogurt Chicken:
- Combine yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts on a platter and pour 1/4 cup of the yogurt sauce over the chicken.
- Wrap into a plastic sheet and keep refrigerate overnight.
- Refrigerate the remaining sauce.
- Remove the chicken and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the chicken on a rack in the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and continue cooking until the chicken is browned on top and completely cooked.
- Remove and pour rest of the sauce.