Green Beans in Sesame Dressing Recipe
|Green Beans in Sesame Dressing Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 180 g frozen whole Green Beans
- 1 tbsp toasted Sesame Seeds
- ½ tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- ¼ tbsp Dashi Stock
How to make Green Beans in Sesame Dressing:
- Add water in a pan and boil the beans with water for 5 minutes.
- Grind the sesame seeds in a coffee grinder. Add the sugar, miso paste and dashi with soy sauce and have the mixture mixed well.
- Toss the green beans in the sesame dressing and serve as a side dish