Green Beans with Shrimp Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.blueapron.com/recipes/za-atar-shrimp-green-beans-with-lemon-yogurt-over-couscous
|Green Beans with Shrimp Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 500g small Shrimps
- 500g tender Green Beans (cut into diagonal slices)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 medium Onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted & crushed)
How to make Green Beans with Shrimp:
- Shell and de-vein the shrimps. Chop them roughly and set them aside.
- Heat the oils in a wok. Fry the onions and shrimps together for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add beans and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add seasonings and mix well. Simmer, covered, for 6-8 minutes on low heat, or until the beans are just tender.
- Serve with rice.