Green Chili Chicken Stew Recipe
|Green Chili Chicken Stew Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound Whole Chicken (pieced)
- 4 Carrots (chopped)
- 2 Red Peppers (Seeded and chopped)
- 5 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tomato (pureed)
- 3 Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 can Green Chili Peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Marjoram (dried)
- 1 tbsp Basil (dried)
- 1 tbsp Thyme (dried)
- 1 tbsp Cumin (ground)
- 3 tbsp Refined Flour
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
How to make Green Chili Chicken Stew:
- Take a large pan and put chicken on a boil. Also add marjoram, basil, cumin and thyme.
- Cook for 45 minutes on low flame.
- Take out the bones, keep water and chop the chicken into pieces into tiny bits.
- Now put the chicken in another pan with remaining water.
- Put green chili peppers, carrots, onion, garlic, tomatoes, celery and potatoes.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir the flour into a little water and mix with the cooking ingredients.
- Boil for some time and sprinkle salt and pepper.